Thursday 14 September 2017

Android UI Patterns blog is moving

..to Medium.

Hey everyone! Just a quick post here informing that I will be moving the Android UI Patterns to the Medium platform.

You can already find the new blog here: https://medium.com/android-ui-patterns including two new posts that I've done in the last couple of weeks!


It feels like it's time to let Blogger go as the platform. Google has long neglected Blogger and while technically still working I'd not be surprised if the upcoming spring cleaning will take this away.

Blogger is also visually fairly poor and running a UI blog that looks like this might not be the best thing to do..

So. In the coming weeks I will be pointing the www.androiduipatterns.com domain to the Medium publication. However, any RSS subscriptions are likely to stop working. You can start following the publication or me on Medium in the meanwhile so all the content will still be delivered to you :-)

Juhani

No comments:

Post a Comment